- To contact us about a warranty question please e-mail us at [email protected]. Or call us at 1-877-899-BABY
- To make a warranty claim, please click on this link and follow the instructions to complete your return.
- TPU (waterproofing)
- Sewn Seams
- Failure to follow care instructions. Includes, but is not limited to the following which has been used in conjunction with the use/care of the product.
- Water temperature exceeding 140ºF/60ºC
- A detergent containing additives (whiteners, dyes, perfumes, essential oils) or natural soap
- Fabric softeners
- Any caustic substance
- Diaper rash cream
- Excessive wash routine and/or excessive wear and tear
- Accidental damage (items caught/torn/melted in a washing machine/dryer)
- The GroVia Warranty DOES NOT cover leaking, diaper odor, normal wear & tear, natural fiber wear holes, pillilng, snags or shrinkage.
- Because of the International Mail System between the U.S. and Canada, Canada will not accept any prepaid return label.
- Canadian residents filing a warranty claim will be responsible for sending the defective product to us for examination.
At GroVia®, we stand behind our products 100%. We cover all manufacturing defects on GroVia products for one full year from the date of purchase. The warranty is extended to the original owner of a product with a receipt showing purchase from an authorized GroVia® retailer.
Items often covered by warranty
Reasons a warranty may be void:
For repairs for products outside the warranty program, there are many WAHM that can be found through online forums, such as DiaperSwappers, who will do repairs at a small fee.
Please see our Returns & Exchanges Policy for further details.
Canada Warranty Claims
Canadian warranty claims should follow the same process and guidelines as US claims (see above), with the exception of the following:
If the product is found to be defective within 90 days of the purchase date, we will reimburse your postage cost with a product of our discretion of equal or more value than the postage cost you incurred. Inflated shipping costs will not be accepted. Please use the least expensive mailing option.