Newborn All In One - Bear In Mind
The paintings reproduced in Bear In Mind were originally created by artist Rudolph Wendelin from 1979-1996. They showcase the many adventures of Smokey and his furry friends.
- Turned and top-stitched design
- Hourglass shaped internal soaker with 2 layers of hemp/cotton
- Quick-dry external soaker with 3 layers of hemp/cotton, topped with micro fleece
- Encased leg elastic
- Buttery-soft stay dry polyester micro-fleece
- No cover needed
Sales of officially licensed Smokey Bear merchandise helps further the US Forest Service’s national campaign to prevent wildfires and supports the organization’s commitment to educate and empower the public to prevent unwanted wildfires. For more about licensing, read here.
(This is an important step...don't skip it!!)
Wash hot with detergent and tumble dry, repeating this process 5–6 times before first use (they will continue to gain absorbency with more washing).
Remove as much solid matter as possible.Place soiled diaper in a dry diaper pail - no soaking necessary. Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.Tumble dry low. Do NOT use bleach or fabric softeners.
• Inner Sewn in Soaker Pad: 55% Hemp/45% Cotton topped with 100% Polyester Microfleece
• Body Lining: 100% Polyester Microfleece
• Hidden Inner Body Layers: 55% Hemp/45% Cotton
• Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU
Made fairly & conscientiously in China.
Customer Service Hours:
Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm (MST)
If you have a questions about your order, want to give feedback, please contact us by email or phone.