O.N.E. Diaper - Calico
O.N.E. Diaper - Calico
Buy More & Save - Any Color or Print
|Qty||Percent Off||Price Each|
- O.N.E. Care
The O.N.E diaper unique among cloth diaper all in ones (fits 10-35+ pounds) because it comes with everything parents need to cloth diaper a baby: enough absorbency to forget boosters and doublers (even overnight), two built-in closure options, and a heavy-duty construction that is built to last.
The O.N.E. features a unique Outlast closure system that gives you the ability to choose between Hook & Loop and Snap closures, and the ability to buy a replacement kit when your Hook & Loop wears out. O.N.E's absorbency comes from a hidden body layer PLUS our one-of-a-kind cotton, channeled soaker design that is trim yet absorbent. All with the same amazing quality you've come to know and love in GroVia products.
No need to choose between Hook & Loop or Snap closures
With the O.N.E., you can have both! The removable Hook & Loop closure is perfect for those who love a “no-hassle” fit but want to transition to a snap closure later on.
- Built-in extra absorbency means the perfect nightime solution
- Lasts from birth to potty learning (fits 10 - 35 lbs).
- No prepping - can starting using right away
- Modular Snap In Soaker System allows for customization
- Easy closure replacement
- Fairly and conscientiously made in China
These cloth diaper all in ones are also available in Tex.
O - Outlast Closure
N - No Prep
E - Easy To Use
Hidden Inner Layer: 100% Polyester Microfiber
Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU
Soaker: 100% Cotton topped with 100% Polyester Microfleece
Body Lining: 100% Polyester Microfleece
Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU (Exclusive of Trim)
This is an All In One diaper, you must wash the entire diaper when soiled.
Before First Use
Remove Hook & Loop strips*. If using during daytime, wash with detergent and dry once prior to first use. If using as a night diaper, O.N.E. must be washed and tumble-dried 3-5 times before use.
- Remove Hook and Loop strips*
- Place soiled diaper into pail
- Wash soiled diaper every two days
- Wash on hot or warm with full amount of a good cleaning detergent using a heavy duty cycle
- Add an extra rinse if needed
- Tumble dry
- Do not use fabric softeners or water repellent diaper creams
- Do not dry clean or iron
*For maximum longevity of your hook and loop, we recommend removing prior to washing and drying.