What is the Content Creators Program?
In short, Content Creators is an initiative that aims to be representative of all people who use GroVia products.
Content Creators is a platform to amplify voices that are not usually heard in the baby space. GroVia will intentionally seek to work with parents of color, single parents, single parents by choice, those who are part of the LGBTQIA community, those who are part the deaf community, a parent of a child with disabilities, parents who have disabilities themselves, parents of children with profound medical needs, and grandparents who are the primary caregivers or who participate heavily in the day-to-day upbringing of a child who is diapered in GroVIa. The aim of this program is to raise the voices of the marginalized who are often not recognized. Content Creators aims to buck the trend and help to raise the profile of every person who is present in our community and fan base.
Should I Apply?
We would ultimately like for you to apply if you can commit to being an active presence on social. It does not have to be on every social media platform, but the one that you do use should be a public platform, and we respectfully ask that you not feature competitor products on it.
- Complete the Application – the application process requires a writing sample (and corresponding image).
- Make sure your chosen social media platform is public.
- *Pro tip: It is advantageous to your application to have some solid content on your social media platform before applying.
- Complete the Non-Disclosure Agreement and the Copyright Agreement.
- Commit to posting at least one (1) social post per week. These posts should be clear enough that we can repost them on our social media platforms.
This Program Gives You:
- Compensation in gift card form.
- Incentive gifts/products.
- Resources and a collaborative team to help with content creation.
- Access to an exclusive Facebook Group.
This form is open year-round so that you can apply at any time. We will choose participants that we feel are positive, present, and who fit our mission.