Free Shipping Details
Free shipping on retail orders $100 or more and intro packages valid within the Continental U.S. only (does not include Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico).
- Free shipping orders are NOT sent expedited. If you want expedited shipping, you must choose another shipping option at cost.
- Please make sure that you provide a street address. UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes.
Calculate Shipping Cost
If an order is less than $100, you can find out the shipping costs in the cart section during checkout. Here, you can enter your state and zip code, then select "Estimate" to get your shipping costs.
Calculate Orders Shipping Time
Orders over $100 will most likely ship UPS Ground.
Processing Time + Estimated Ship Time = Total Days to Delivery
- Processing time for all orders is 1-2 business days. This means if you place your order on Friday, it may not leave our warehouse until Tuesday.
- Orders placed before 12:00pm MST are likely to have a shorter processing time.
- Our business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- Estimated shipping time varies by shipping method of USPS or UPS.
- We know you are eager to receive your order, but please remember that once an order is placed, it is the processing time plus estimated ship time that equals total days to delivery. Please monitor your order by using the tracking number provided to you when the product ships.
GroVia does not ship to ANY International location. Please visit our retailer page to find a dealer near you.
Method of Shipping
We ship via the United States Postal Service and UPS. All shipping is based on product weight and applicable shipping options will be given. We do not require a signature at delivery. So, please follow your tracking number that will be emailed to you and make sure someone is home to receive the order if you are not comfortable with it being left unattended in your absence. GroVia is not responsible for confirmed deliveries that have been stolen. GroVia is not responsible for delays in product delivery by USPS or UPS due to weather or their own internal errors.