At GroVia®, we stand behind our products 100%.We cover all manufacturing defects on GroVia products for one full year from the date of purchase. The warranty is extended to the original owner of a product with a receipt showing purchase from an authorized GroVia® retailer.
- To contact us about a warranty question, please e-mail us at email@example.com. Or give us a call at 1-877-899-BABY!
- To make a warranty claim, please click on this link and follow the instructions to complete your return.
Items often covered by warranty
- TPU (waterproofing)
- Sewn Seams
Reasons a warranty may be void:
Failure to follow care instructions. Includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Water temperature exceeding 140ºF/60ºC
- A detergent containing additives (whiteners, dyes, perfumes, essential oils) or natural soap
- Fabric softeners
- Any caustic substance
- Diaper rash cream
- Modifications of any kind to any GroVia product, including cutting off care tags
- Excessive wash routine and/or excessive wear and tear
- Accidental damage (items caught/torn/melted in a washing machine/dryer)
The GroVia Warranty DOES NOT cover leaking, diaper odor, normal wear & tear, natural fiber wear holes, pilling, snags or shrinkage.
For repairs for products outside the warranty program, there are many resources that can be found through online forums, who will do repairs for a small fee. Please see our Returns & Exchanges Policy for further details.
Unders Warranty Claims
The Unders by GroVia warranty covers any manufacturing defects for 30 days from the date of purchase from an authorized GroVia Retailer. Original receipts are required for warranty review.
Items covered as manufacturing defects include:
- Fabric flaws
Items not covered by the warranty may include:
- Shrinkage - Cotton is a natural fiber and will shrink, do not over dry.
- Accidental damage or damage from excessive wash routine
Canada Warranty Claims
Canadian warranty claims should follow the same process and guidelines as US claims (see above), with the exception of the following:
- Because of the International Mail System between the U.S. and Canada, Canada will not accept any prepaid return label.
- Canadian residents filing a warranty claim will be responsible for sending the defective product to us for examination.
If the product is found to be defective within 90 days of the purchase date, we will reimburse your postage cost with a product of our discretion of equal or more value than the postage cost you incurred. Inflated shipping costs will not be accepted. Please use the least expensive mailing option.