At GroVia®, we stand behind our products 100%. We cover all manufacturing defects on GroVia products for one full year from the date of purchase. The warranty is extended to the original owner of a product with a receipt showing purchase from an authorized GroVia® retailer.
To contact us about a warranty question:
To make a warranty claim, please select the button below and follow the instructions.
Items often covered by warranty
- TPU (waterproofing)
- Sewn Seams
Reasons a warranty may be void:
Failure to follow care instructions. Includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Water temperature exceeding 140ºF/60ºC
- A detergent containing additives (whiteners, dyes, perfumes, essential oils) or natural soap
- Fabric softeners
- Any caustic substance
- Diaper rash cream
- Modifications of any kind to any GroVia product, including cutting off care tags
- Excessive wash routine and/or excessive wear and tear
- Accidental damage (items caught/torn/melted in a washing machine/dryer)
The GroVia Warranty DOES NOT cover leaking, diaper odor, normal wear & tear, natural fiber wear holes, pilling, snags or shrinkage.
For repairs for products outside the warranty program, there are many resources that can be found through online forums, who will do repairs for a small fee. Please see our Returns & Warranties Policy for further details.
GroVia Product Specific Warranty Information
The Unders by GroVia warranty covers any manufacturing defects for 30 days from the date of purchase from an authorized GroVia Retailer. Original receipts are required for warranty review.
Items covered as manufacturing defects include:
- Fabric flaws
Items not covered by the warranty may include:
- Shrinkage - Cotton is a natural fiber and will shrink, do not over dry.
- Accidental damage or damage from excessive wash routine
Hie Diaper Bag
- This warranty is extended to the original purchaser only.
- All Hie products (Bag, Changing Pod, Wallet, Cooler, Key Fob, Stroller Straps, Joey Charging Station) may be returned for repair or replacement of the defective product. No refunds will be given.
- A proof of purchase is required for any warranty claim.
- If the original product has been discontinued or is no longer available we will do our best to replace it with the closest product possible.
- Returned product must be returned in the same condition in which it was received, in the original packaging. Shipping charges are not refundable.
Items Often Covered By Warranty:
Manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship, including but not limited to:
- Fabric flaws
- Broken or non-functioning zippers
- Broken straps and handles
- Defective interior foam padding
- Broken buckles
- Key magnet not working
- Joey Charging Station not working (Hie V1 Only)
What Is Not Covered By Warranty:
- Wear and tear as a result of normal use
- Damages from abuse
- Natural breakdown of materials
- Cosmetic issues that do not affect the function of the bag
- Accidental damage like rips and cuts in fabric
- Damage resulting from improper care or washing
- Stains, dirt, discoloration, or color-fading from sun exposure
- Products that have been altered or repaired by customer
- General customer dissatisfaction or unmet expectations with product (not liking color, weight, shape, fit, straps, etc.)
Canada Warranty Claims
Canadian warranty claims should follow the same process and guidelines as US claims (see above), with the exception of the following:
- All warranty inquiries are required to complete the Warranty form here: https://www.grovia.com/pages/grovia_returns
- Upon a review and approved by GroVia, the customer will be contacted by the Canadian retailer for satisfaction of a replacement or store credit.